Photobucket

Sunday, October 7, 2012

SPOOKTACULAR Haunted House GLYPH!

I really just cannot get enough Halloween! I also cannot get enough glyphs. Glyphs are so fun because they give crafts a little extra meaning. The kids have to pay extra attention to directions when they do glyphs, right? :)
 
With all the excitement coming up in the next few weeks, I know I'll need something fun for for my kids to do to burn off some energy. I will be using my Spooktacular Haunted House Glyph! You can purchase it {here}
 

Here's what the finished product looks like:
 (When you rush.)
 

 
I'm going to have my students glue their houses to a piece of construction paper so they can add in details around the house, like trees or clouds.
 
Have a great week and thanks for reading!
 

3 comments:

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

I love it! It looks so cute and now I want to make it with my kids!

Unknown said...

I am teaching second grade as well this year! (And it's my first official year with my own classroom.) Great ideas! I am already making a list of things I want to do differently for next year haha! Good luck and keep posting!

Heather's Heart said...

I am adoring this...and your blog! I am so glad I found it! =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

 
back to top