Photobucket

Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Rules FREEBIE!!!!


This weekend my friend Lindsey took me shopping at the cutest little place that I didn’t even know existed. It has all these historic shops and the whole place was all Halloweened out! Loved it! My best find was this adorable “Halloween Rules” sign that I just had to get. I love the ideas on it!

Today I shared the sign with my students and I was all serious about how rules are rules, and they have to follow them! They thought it was hilarious! Not all of the rules are do-able at school, but we’re going to do what we can from the sign by the end of October. To share this fun, super CUTE Halloween Rules sign with your students for FREE, click {here}!


This is the poster with a white background. It is available with a black background.

I am going to do a writing activity with the kids where they have to make up their own fun Halloween rules. You could do this in any way, but I’ve included a template you may choose to have your students use. It’s so fun to see what they come up with! I can’t wait to hang my kids’ signs in the hall!

Happy Halloween, y’all!

No comments:

 
back to top